The musical, 'The King and I' that i've attended last evening with Anne Jie was nice! More of entertaining i would say... 'Etc.... Etc... Etc....' and 'False Lie'.. Lol...
If you were to ask mi which is my favourite, it will still be 'The Phantom Of the Opera'!! Hee hee.. Till now, i still listen to their recordings and still enjoying it!
Everything went on pretty well ystd except for the big crowd due to the fireworks display.. very sickening!! Especially after a long day at work.. back for band prac.. after a heavy dinner and the hurting toes.. :(
Now waiting for more musicals to come to Singapore! Hee hee..
Going out soon to play!... Hee hee.. next week will be a busy week.. but i am looking forward to Monday!! Yippie! :p
-----------------------------------------------------
Back from the KTV session with my cousins!!.. VERY fun!! With the young ppl filled with vitality.. *ahem* which include mi of coz! Hee hee.. Definitely more to come.. but most probably gotta pend till my youngest cousin finish his 'O' levels prelim.. [ OMG... O levels??!! Eh.. when did i took mine?... lol.. ]
I love such gatherings! Bonding sessions.. lalala... hope next time can be an outdoor activity! Like roller blading? :p
I need to exercise lar... growing sideways... :( Eh.. go on a diet?... wahahaha.... but... VERY hard! I can't resist the temptation of good food... and i can't go hungry.. hmm... tink the only way should be to work out le.. [ Easier said than done... sooo... I am doom! Hahahahaha... :p ]
Alright... first thing tml in the morning... MEETING! [Again..]
Have a goodnight rest peeps! And start the week good! Muackz! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home