Thursday, September 6, 2007

I was a runaway bride last night....

In my dream..


Everyone were all gathered in the ballroom... dressed in their best outfit.. all looking smiley and chatting among themselves while waiting for mi..

I was wearing a very lovely white wedding gown... sitting down and in a great dilemma..

This question running through my head.. 'Should i marry him?'

In my dream, the groom wasn't the one that i love and the person that i wanna live my rest of the life with..

I remember my dad in my dream.. I was talking to him and holding onto his hand. He was telling mi that he will support wadever decision i make and that it is ok that i runaway.. far far away...


After knowing that, i ran and ran...

Soon.. i woke up.. crying....

Hmmm... I wonder wad is my dream trying to tell mi.. can someone enlighten mi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home