Sunday, March 4, 2007

Citibank Retail Banking Night

Last night was Citibank's retail banking night @ Marina Mandarin. Theme was set as Moulin Rouge.. but.. hmm.. ppl like to be on the safe side.. so most of us wore dresses and suits.. lol..
I had fun taking pictures as usual.. especially when everyone are dressed up for some special occassions.. And it was great to be able to see some of the 'long time no see' parkway folks! :)
Shall let the pictures do the blogging instead.. i am lazy! :X

Jenn and I.. the only 2 ladies in vest! :)
With the CSD folks.. Kim, Huili and Jamie.
When the service folks combines!! Heh heh..
Yu sheng.. when it was placed on the table..
And... After we had our share of fun..
Angeline and her 'hubbies'
Funny Michael and I
Much missed Jasline and I
Wei Lee, Jamie and I
Shot 1
Shot 2
Finally! Everyone's face is in! Haha..
Hmm.. considering if i should perm my hair for good.. heh heh.. Alright.. i will try to blog again real soon.. take care peeps and have a great week ahead! Cheers! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home